Start > Driving licence forum > Tack för din help on several t…

Tack för din help on several theory questions

thundium 2014-08-09 23:50 ! Quote #
Sorry for typing english here. There are several theory questions stops me a lot during my tests. Tack så mycket för din help on following questions:

1.You are approaching a vehicle that has a slow-moving vehicle sig, what speed should you assume at which it is driving for safety reasons?

Answer is: Max 30 kph (Isn’t it should be Max 40 when I googled it)

2. You are driving on a major road and come to a junction with flashing amber light, wjat applies to the crossing traffic?

Answer is: Duty to give way (Is that correct ? not the right hand rule?)

3. You are driving on a major road and the car behind you wants to overtake. Is that permitted?
(The picture is: i62.tinypic.com/qyvki1.png)
(Short explain in case picture is not loaded correctly: clear view, clear way, no other cars, broken central line so overtaking is permitted, only thing is there is a way to the right around 20 meters away, since it is an blue sign with white name on it, it is not a privte road)

As there is a T crossing 20 meters away, I selected NO, while the answer is yes. Why?
maggie 2014-09-09 22:08 ! Quote #
Hello!
Nr 1 : In sweden 30 km/h is the normal speed of a slow driving vehicle.

nr 2. You ar driving on a major road, (Yellow Square on white ) so the crossing traffic should give you the way if the traffic light is out of order ( flashung amber light)

nr 3. You ar driving on a major road so if there was a car comming from the way on the right the driver should give you the way, therefore the car behind can overtake you if there is no traffic in the other direction.

Latest forum posts

Topic
2024-05-01 21:42
2024-04-24 07:23
2024-04-23 08:27
Open forum – post without registration
Start a new thread

Free Theory Book

Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 (körkortsboken på engelska)
Download Theory Book
PDF   364 pages   30 MB
Apple Books: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 Google Play: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024

Theory test with video questions

Video questions – Swedish theory test Theory test, free demo