Start > Körkortsforum > Getting driving licence
Gäst 2014-02-10 13:26 ! Citera #
Hello To Everyone

I am foreign student got a job last year. Right now, I am driving my car from last year july and I have permission to drive until this june. So, i need to have a driving licence as soon as possible. I have a foreign licence that issued from my country outside EU. Can anyone tell me the processing i should have to get it in easy way? And where i can get it cheap, like schools that provide cheap risks, theory etc?

Need to mention that I got learner permits last year and i had my eye test. And I am very good driver, since i often attend as racer before.

Best suggestion will be really appreciated.
bars_12 2014-06-30 14:25 ! Citera #
You can use your driving licence (if you have international driving licence processed at your country) for one year then you will need do the driving test over again here in Sweden or the EU country that you have resided for 1 year(theory & practical test). in order to do the driving test here in sweden, you need a learners permit, need to have done (riskettan,which is a course about the risks of alcohol & driving) and (risktvååan, which is learn the risks of driving on certain conditions).

Then you will need to past the theory test(52/70,in which five of the questions on the test will not be marked and you dont know which questions are the ones that are not used for the test).I would recomend to read the theory book(which is available in english) and do practical questions(which you can buy from the driving school if they have the questions available on english).

For the practical exam, you have the option to either do it using the driving schools car or do it privately(using the DMVs Cars). You will be evaluated based upon; your manuvers when changing gears/turning to left/right etc, how safe you drive and eco-driving(driving as economical as possible such as not using the brake too much except when nessesary,changing gears etc)

I would recomend you to take a couple lessions on eco-driving as it is nessessary if you do want to pass your practical/theory test and want to get a Swedish driving licence

Senaste foruminläggen

Rubrik
I går 21:48
I går 17:58
I går 16:59
I går 14:16
Öppet forum – skriv direkt utan att registrera
Starta en egen tråd

Gratis körkortsbok

Teoribok – körkortsboken 2024 med körkortsteori
Ladda ner Teoribok
PDF   364 sidor   30 MB
Apple Books: Teoribok – den senaste körkortsboken 2024 med körkortsteori Google Play: Teoribok – den senaste körkortsboken 2024 med körkortsteori

Teoriprov med videofrågor

Videofrågor – teoriprov med körkortsfrågor på Körkortonline.se Teoriprov, gratis demo