Start > Driving licence forum > Drivers License test in Englis…
Catherine 2010-11-28 18:54 ! Quote #
Hi
this website has been really helpful via google translate, but im really struggling to find any English content on getting a swedish drivers licence. I have a drivers license from South Africa, but it is only valid in Sweden for one year and I need to get a Swedish license now. And since I have been driving for 8 years I imagine it would be a fairly simple process, however I’m getting more and more confused.
Where can I find online theory questions in English? (there must be some since the exam is offered in english)
Where do I go to register my boyfriend as a ’superviser’, so that I can get a permit to begin learning to drive?
Do I need to actually have a medical clearence for the permit?
Can I have an eye test performed at any optomitrist?
I have so many questions. I’m not sure if i should go first to a local driving school and ask them as I have heard they are infamous for ripping you off.

Help
Catherine
Kaptenper 2010-11-30 20:13 ! Quote #
Hello Madame!

I advice you to contact a driver-school and from there they can help you with theory questions and tests on your computer (depending on what school you choose, if one school cant help you with that I belive they can advice you to another school) . If you want your boyfriend as a ”teacher” he needs to have a swedish driver license since 5 years and no criminal registry regarding to driving (I am not 100% sure) , contact ”vägvärket” or ”transportstyrelsen” and they will help you.
Yes, you need a medical clearence and a quick visit to the ”eye-doctor” (almost anywhere you can buy glasses)
Just tell the ”eye-doctor” that you want to do a drivier-licens test.
My english might not be at top but i think my ”eye-doktor” is optomitrist. A person who can check your eyes.
I dont belive that driver schools trick you for money, my tip to you is to take one lession in drivers-school first, ask what you need to be training on do that with your boyfriend, then after a while you take one lesson more. Just shift so you know where you are in your education.

If anyone question, just ask along!
Good luck!
Abdul Nasir 2015-10-26 19:38 ! Quote #
Hej I need free test to check how good I am
Guest 2015-10-27 12:08 ! Quote #
Hello,
If you follow this link: www.korkortsportalen.se/andra-sprak/ you will see a PDF-file in the right called ”The road to your driving licence”. In the PDF it says about completing a introduction course with your private driving instructor (in your case your boyfriend). To book the introduction course I would reccommend that you first search for a driving school near to where you live. You can do that by www.hitta.seand search for ”körskola i ....(the city you live in)” and then you choose one of the alternatives. Hopefully there’s a phone number there so you can contact the driving school and ask about the introduction course.
You will need to order a form about your sight - you can do this by: https://etjanst.transportstyrelsen.se/extweb/bestallablankett
and under ”Blankett” you choose ”Synintyg” and then fill in your social security number (YYYYMMDD-XXXX). Click ”Nästa” and then ”Bekräfta” (confirm). Then you might have to fill in your address and you’ll be sent a form which either an optician, your driving school or a doctor will have to fill in. The form has to be sent to Trafikverket, but I think either the optician or the driving school will do that - just ask them.
To apply for a permit you follow this link: https://etjanst.transportstyrelsen.se/extweb/kktillstgrI and fill in your details.
You might find some more useful information on www.korkortsportalen.se (unfortunately it’s in Swedish)
Hope this helps & Good luck! :)
Guest 2015-10-28 21:11 ! Quote #
Någon som kan svara på denna fråga?

Where can I find online theory questions in English? (there must be some since the exam is offered in english)
Guest 2015-12-13 00:08 ! Quote #
There r 2 schools wher you can buy the English Test that are applicable for almost 1 year. It cost arround 600/600 SEK.

One is in Bredäng and other in Liljeholman. Bredäng school called Kingskola but those are so stupid, they dont know well english. In Lilljeholman there is a Driving school ,idont remember name but they also sell english tests that are for online preparation.

Good luck!
Ron 2016-05-26 13:25 ! Quote #
Please send me a Book, CD and details for written test in english
Thank you
Guest 2016-05-29 14:42 ! Quote #
Guest 2015-10-28
Någon som kan svara på denna fråga?

Here you find English theory questions

www.korkortsteori.se/Handla/English
Teki 2016-08-15 13:44 ! Quote #
I wont try test theory engish
Guest 2016-10-13 21:21 ! Quote #
:| haw i can stop a Car when i go to right side or left side IF from both side caming cars

Latest forum posts

Open forum – post without registration
Start a new thread

Free Theory Book

Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 (körkortsboken på engelska)
Download Theory Book
PDF   364 pages   30 MB
Apple Books: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 Google Play: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024

Theory test with video questions

Video questions – Swedish theory test Theory test, free demo