Start > Driving licence forum > Högsbo exam

Högsbo exam

Kk 2024-10-18 23:36 ! Quote #
Hello everyone,

I am happy to share that I passed the driving test yesterday on my 1st attempt in Gothenburg Högsbo.

It was a nice and smooth drive, the examiner gave very clear instructions on everything and explained the car functions to make sure I feel comfortable with the Volvo XC60.

First, I was asked to check the wheels for safety check. For the driving test, we went out to a small parking lot and he asked me to back in between 2 cars and then we followed sign Mölndal, after that we approached to Åbyarena and went in to residential area where the right rule applied ,I was told to perform a reverse back in from corner before I left the area. Then, we headed back to the trafikskola by following Särö 158 highway and exit in Salgrenska hospital (be careful not to get in to the bus lane after the right turn) and then we followed the small road back to the parking lot where we started.

The whole driving is around 25 minutes and you get the result immediately after you turned off the engine. Hope that the information is useful for you all. Lycka till!

Latest forum posts

Topic
2024-10-18 23:36
2024-10-17 15:16
2024-10-17 14:25
Open forum – post without registration
Start a new thread

Free Theory Book

Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 (körkortsboken på engelska)
Download Theory Book
PDF   364 pages   30 MB
Apple Books: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 Google Play: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024

Theory test with video questions

Video questions – Swedish theory test Free theory test