Start > Driving licence forum > Struct in theory

Struct in theory

Sunil 2024-10-09 14:01 ! Quote #
Appeared 7 time but no success in theory, between 45 to 50
Study from book 29 & korkortonline.se...your comments will be appericiate
Guest 2024-10-09 14:47 ! Quote #
Hi Sunil,

For me what worked out was I read the book twice over the period of 1 year and few months,

so to complete the book first time for me it took around 1 year

and then for the second time it took 2 months to again completely go through and understand the book

Once I was ready with the knowledge (when I finished the book), I start practicing the question on this website

I finished the practice questions from the sections which I really like and feel comfortable to solve for e.g. questions related to parking - this gave me confidence and then I start practicing other questions

Once you finish 1k questions which are there, reset them and start giving testing again, basically complete 1000 questions again

Again for me it took about 1 month to finish the 1000 questions for the firs time that means for every right or wrong answer I would do a detail analysis and try to understand the reason behind the answer

for the 1000 questions 2nd time, it didn’t took much time because I knew the answer of most of them :D but still I took some time to read and go through each answers right/wrong

Finishing 2000 questions twice should give you enough learning and speed to try your theory exam

Ok wait, one important thing to mention, try to get at least 60+ marks when you’re doing 1000 questions again, this is important for you that you are now consistent and getting what will be needed

I got 52 exact :D in my 2nd attempt , in first attempt I didn’t even finished all 1000 questions , I was lazy I guess

If you practice those 1000 questions multiple times then I heard people getting above 60 as well, I think marks aren’t important once you get 52, it won’t be recorded on your driving license so what is more important is the knowledge

I believe, if you practice like this you will make it

Good luck
endy 2024-10-09 14:49 ! Quote #
I feel sorry for you, but that would be a kind of record.

I used korkortonline, Ta Körkort, and körkortsboken subscriptions for two months, which was enough to get 63.
So, try these different resources. Also, don’t book an exam unless you consistently score 85/90 % in all practice exams.
Bear Yesterday 15:16 ! Quote #
Hi!

Do you know about your weak points? My weaknesses were trafic regulations and safety. After 2 failures,
I realised that there were very minor ( not major) questions especially about road signs. So I studied and learned all the road marks that were in the book. My final test result showed that I got full mark in the regulations.

Maybe it will help you if you analyze your weaknesses and focuse on strengthening them. The goal is almost there!

Latest forum posts

Open forum – post without registration
Start a new thread

Free Theory Book

Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 (körkortsboken på engelska)
Download Theory Book
PDF   364 pages   30 MB
Apple Books: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 Google Play: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024

Theory test with video questions

Video questions – Swedish theory test Free theory test