Start > Driving licence forum > Driving Practical Test locatio…

Driving Practical Test locations

Guest 2024-10-09 11:39 ! Quote #
Hi,
I am in Gothenburg and have taken about 15 lessons which covered almost all chapters of the Driving Handbook. I have also cleared my theory exam yesterday and now I have to clear the driving test. I can drive fine in traffic, but I still have some problems on junctions. For example, I forget to up shift from 2 to 3 while exiting a roundabout, or I accelerate too hard to move quickly from a red light.

I have been advised by my peers to take the driving exam in locations such as Kungälv, Vänersborg, Uddevalla, since the traffic is quite easy there. Any opinions on this one?
Guest 2024-10-09 11:49 ! Quote #
I’d actually recommend you practice a bit more so you don’t do those mistakes, that’s when you know you’re ready to take your drivers license. And remember, after you’ve taken it you’ll be in the car on your own or without a driver’s instructor. You should be just fine with driving in places with lots of traffic, especially if you are from Gothenburg :)

Latest forum posts

Open forum – post without registration
Start a new thread

Free Theory Book

Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 (körkortsboken på engelska)
Download Theory Book
PDF   364 pages   30 MB
Apple Books: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 Google Play: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024

Theory test with video questions

Video questions – Swedish theory test Free theory test