Start > Driving licence forum > Driving test in Järfälla Oct 0…

Driving test in Järfälla Oct 01.2024

Guest 2024-10-01 09:56 ! Quote #
:) Hello guys, I have my driving exam in Järfälla today, any tips and route guidance?
Guest-driver 2024-10-01 12:58 ! Quote #
I would say the most important is to be aware of other traffic drivers who can behave erratically and not let you way when you want to go into new lane. In this case best to wait for them to go and then you drive.
Check your blind spots every time. There is a big roundabout at the end of the motorway towards Stockholm, where most likely they will tell you to turn back around towards Oslo. Here I missed it and I went around once more but my instructor didn’t like it. It can be easy to miss as it’s so big and you need to go faster than normal roundabouts
OP 2024-10-01 19:34 ! Quote #
:( I failed today - I asked this question

Will try again after practice more.
Guest 2024-10-01 19:37 ! Quote #
I made few dangerous mistakes

- Drove into the wrong lane (right lane) when turning left (I was in the left lane) - and if you don’t understand - there were two lens turning left

- Instructor has to force break because I was too close to the right side of the road and there were some hurdles probably tyres etc - I was going straight on a very narrow road and I see a bus is coming towards me to make a safe distance I did that maneuvering but he has to handle it so that’s main reason of failure.
Guest driver 2024-10-01 22:06 ! Quote #
Ouch yes it seems that they were a bit more serious mistakes , sometimes we do that just from being nervous. You will be a bit more relaxed next time! Good luck
Guest 2024-10-02 15:17 ! Quote #
One more tip - is to experience all the functions of Volvo Xc40 because they have this car for the test.

How to turn on different lights, seat adjustments etc.
guest_driver 2024-10-02 15:36 ! Quote #
I actually had an XC60 and yes agree to check the functionalities but usually they show you at the start

Latest forum posts

Topic
Yesterday 19:47
Yesterday 19:45
2024-10-03 04:42
Open forum – post without registration
Start a new thread

Free Theory Book

Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 (körkortsboken på engelska)
Download Theory Book
PDF   364 pages   30 MB
Apple Books: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 Google Play: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024

Theory test with video questions

Video questions – Swedish theory test Theory test, online demo