Start > Driving licence forum > Teory test help for real teory…

Teory test help for real teory test

natol 2024-06-29 00:12 ! Quote #
Is it possible to pass the real teory test with this app?
abdulahi 2024-06-29 16:21 ! Quote #
Ja
nadire 2024-06-29 23:11 ! Quote #
@Abdulai did you passed it just by doing questions in this app or you combined with book also ?
Die 2024-06-30 08:57 ! Quote #
You will both have to read the book and do the questions that is what I did to pass my real theory test
nadire Yesterday 22:02 ! Quote #
@Die , did the questions seems same like the 1000qs here ?
Guest Yesterday 22:47 ! Quote #
My cousin passed first try 57/65 with only using an app (it was takörkort app though). She e didnt read any theory book even once. She did however dedicate a lot of time to do the tests, go thorugh each chapter, try her best to understand it, etc. She spent arounf 1-2 hour per day for maybe 2 weeks so yeah, she didnt use it as much of a shortcut.
I did 90% of my theory studying using the same app, takörkort, and also watched a theory vid and a few pages of the book. I got the same score doing that, 57/65. Its not so much about where you choose to study (book, videos, apps, etc) its more about how much time you dedicate to it.

Gl.
Guest Yesterday 22:49 ! Quote #
Guest Yesterday 22:47
My cousin passed first try 57/65 with only using an app (it was takörkort app though). She e didnt read any theory book even once. She did however dedicate a lot of time to do the tests, go thorugh each chapter, try her best to understand it, etc. She spent arounf 1-2 hour per day for maybe 2 weeks so yeah, she didnt use it as much of a shortcut.
I did 90% of my theory studying using the same app, takörkort, and also watched a theory vid and a few pages of the book. I got the same score doing that, 57/65. Its not so much about where you choose to study (book, videos, apps, etc) its more about how much time you dedicate to it.

Gl.
Also try to understand what everything means, not just the correct answer to the questions if youre using an app.

Latest forum posts

Open forum – post without registration
Start a new thread

Free Theory Book

Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 (körkortsboken på engelska)
Download Theory Book
PDF   364 pages   30 MB
Apple Books: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 Google Play: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024

Theory test with video questions

Video questions – Swedish theory test Free theory test