Start > Driving licence forum > Passed driving test in Horgsbo…

Passed driving test in Horgsbo - Ask!

justin 2024-06-10 12:49 ! Quote #
Passed today’s driving test in Horgsbo today. Driving route:

Frolunda - E6 -E6 Oslo - First exit - did a reverse parking - E6 - E6 Malmo.
Kratos 2024-06-10 13:53 ! Quote #
Hi, could you please give me the exact route you guys took for the test. Maybe plot it on a map. I would also appreciate if you can elaborate a bit more about the test and your experience with the examiner
Guest 2024-06-10 18:02 ! Quote #
Kratos 2024-06-10
Hi, could you please give me the exact route you guys took for the test. Maybe plot it on a map. I would also appreciate if you can elaborate a bit more about the test and your experience with the examiner
It wouldnt really matter if they gave you the exact route on the map, because each test tends to take different routes. The inspector has several different routes with several different turns and roads that they may or may not take you on during the test. Sometimes its worse to know where someone had their route as you might expect it too much and when you dont get that route it could confuse you while you’re driving ;) For example, on my test my driving school mentioned that you almost always takes the route to a local town thats nearby, however, on my test we didnt go there at all, not even near it. So even if almost everyone might go there, i didnt. Cant prepare the route beforehand, you just have to go with it while you do your test :)

Latest forum posts

Topic
2024-07-08 16:57
2024-07-08 15:59
Open forum – post without registration
Start a new thread

Free Theory Book

Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 (körkortsboken på engelska)
Download Theory Book
PDF   364 pages   30 MB
Apple Books: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 Google Play: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024

Theory test with video questions

Video questions – Swedish theory test Theory test, free demo