Start > Driving licence forum > Help me please with some sugge…

Help me please with some suggestions

munna 2024-06-08 22:05 ! Quote #
Hello

I shall take my exam In järfälla on Monday.please guide me so that I can take my exam confidently!
Guest 2024-06-09 10:17 ! Quote #
What do you need? If you mean what they mainly look for its where your eyes are and how fast you react to everything that’s happening.
How active your eyes are when searching for information and potential dangers, how you handle ans adjust to said situations, how prepared you seem to be when approaching everything.

If you see a stop sign, they want you to react as soon as possible by slowing down well ahead of time, if youre turning anywhere you need to check roads and sidewalks

So basically the main thing is how safe you are as a driver, they want you to be pretty humble when driving, even if you have the right to go you might have to sometimes wait if the situation might be dangerous (maybe approaching car refuses to slow down or isnt looking at you). Check mirrors a ton, especially before doing anything.
From my experience the cars are normally Volvo XC40, however my cousin drove in a V60. Also saw a big skoda when i did my test but i didnt end up using that one.

Latest forum posts

Topic
2024-07-08 16:57
2024-07-08 15:59
Open forum – post without registration
Start a new thread

Free Theory Book

Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 (körkortsboken på engelska)
Download Theory Book
PDF   364 pages   30 MB
Apple Books: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 Google Play: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024

Theory test with video questions

Video questions – Swedish theory test Theory test, online demo