Failed

Guest 2024-05-21 18:26 ! Quote #
Today I attended the driving test, failed in test by saying missed the route for the first time and also saying I waited little long in roundabout
Tim 2024-05-23 12:59 ! Quote #
Don’t worry. It is kind of a routine that every 1st timers in the practical test however experienced you’re, you must fail. I failled my test 2 times and passed the 3rd time despite having been a driver with more than 12 years experience in my home country.
Never give-up, just work on those recomendations by the inspectors and try your luck again.
H 2024-05-24 22:31 ! Quote #
Tim 2024-05-23
Don’t worry. It is kind of a routine that every 1st timers in the practical test however experienced you’re, you must fail. I failled my test 2 times and passed the 3rd time despite having been a driver with more than 12 years experience in my home country.
Never give-up, just work on those recomendations by the inspectors and try your luck again.
And thats bullshit.. No its not a rutine thing to fail twice. Just because you had a license for 12 years in an other county doesnt mean you are a good driver in swedish standards..
Jd 2024-05-25 08:59 ! Quote #
I agree with the last comment, it’s a bullshit. I’m also a foreigner with 14 years driving experience and passed both theory and practical exams at first. Even with an examiner who has got a reputation by failing many candidates. So it can be done, just be relax, deeply understand and follow the rules, drive smooth, do not hesitate.
Guest 2024-05-26 17:21 ! Quote #
H 2024-05-24
And thats bullshit.. No its not a rutine thing to fail twice. Just because you had a license for 12 years in an other county doesnt mean you are a good driver in swedish standards..
Little harsh language there. 70% (+-) fail the first time. Routine is not the right word but, it gets the point across that failing is very common and is not part of a non-existent systemic conspiracy. Knowing that failing is common, or ’’routine’’ could help someone not beat themselves up for failing and help them realize that the test is hard for everyone and that they will succeed if they keep working.
H 2024-05-26 21:12 ! Quote #
Guest 2024-05-26
Little harsh language there. 70% (+-) fail the first time. Routine is not the right word but, it gets the point across that failing is very common and is not part of a non-existent systemic conspiracy. Knowing that failing is common, or ’’routine’’ could help someone not beat themselves up for failing and help them realize that the test is hard for everyone and that they will succeed if they keep working.
Well, your statistics are not right. Its more towards 50/50 actually according to official sources.
The problem is alot of drivers are not ready when they take their test but belive they are, so they fail and book another atempt because it was not their fault, it was the inspector, always.

Latest forum posts

Topic
2024-09-04 10:50
2024-09-04 09:44
2024-09-03 17:12
Open forum – post without registration
Start a new thread

Free Theory Book

Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 (körkortsboken på engelska)
Download Theory Book
PDF   364 pages   30 MB
Apple Books: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 Google Play: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024

Theory test with video questions

Video questions – Swedish theory test Theory test, free demo