Start > Driving licence forum > Inspector failed me because I …

Inspector failed me because I didn’t want to speed

Guest 2024-05-05 10:15 ! Quote #
The inspector failed me last week because I didnt sped up enough in the acceleration field onto the motorway. The speed limit is 50 and I drove at 47 or something but at half of the acceleration field there’s a 90 speed limit. I thought you could only accelerate to the speed limit AFTER the speed sign not before it. He wanted me to get close to 90 BEFORE the sign and thus breaking the law. Next time if I do this they may fail me because I could be driving above the limit. It’s no way to win if you’re a foreigner they just find bullshit excuse to fail you.
Guest 2024-05-05 10:55 ! Quote #
I find it hard to believe that there is a sign placed in the middle of the acceleration field. Are you sure it isn’t placed at the start? Any chance you can link the location on google maps?
Guest 2024-05-05 11:12 ! Quote #
Im sure it’s not at the start that’s the reason I didn’t speed up and that’s what I explained to him but he refused to accept it saying I blocked the traffics behind. Im not sure thought if it’s at the exact middle but it’s atleast few hundred meters into the acceleration field. Really common in southern Sweden.
Guest 2024-05-05 12:40 ! Quote #
Guest 2024-05-05
Im sure it’s not at the start that’s the reason I didn’t speed up and that’s what I explained to him but he refused to accept it saying I blocked the traffics behind. Im not sure thought if it’s at the exact middle but it’s atleast few hundred meters into the acceleration field. Really common in southern Sweden.
Never saw this at any field.

Could you share the location?

And saying it’s because you’re a foreigner? Com on get yourself together and book a new exam instead!
Guest 2024-05-05 12:48 ! Quote #
Why would I lie about it? Everybody wants to speed up there’s no reason not to unless there’s a speed limit and that’s the reason I didn’t. How the hell do I remember the coordinate of every motorway in a country Im new to but take your car and drive to any wand you’ll see alot of them the sign isn’t at the start of the field at all. I already book a new test but asking this because if I get another inspector will he fail me if I go over the speed limit before reaching the sign?

Latest forum posts

Topic
2024-05-13 21:45
2024-05-07 00:00
Open forum – post without registration
Start a new thread

Free Theory Book

Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 (körkortsboken på engelska)
Download Theory Book
PDF   364 pages   30 MB
Apple Books: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 Google Play: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024

Theory test with video questions

Video questions – Swedish theory test Theory test, free demo