Start > Driving licence forum > Godkänt uppkörning i Västerås …

Godkänt uppkörning i Västerås (Eng)

Sequoia22 2024-03-21 00:20 ! Quote #
Hi all,

On March 20 I finished my 8th driving test and passed it!

Want to share my experience as below. I did my test at 15:30 on a bit rainy day. Drove out of Gasverksgatan and turned right towards kraftverksgatan. And drove all the way to the junction Verksgatan/Kungsängsgatan and here comes the first tricky thing: at this junction you have a give way sign, but when you drive to the right there is a separate lane for you so you should observe. I stopped at the sign for a few seconds and the examiner kindly reminded me that it is possible to go.

Then it is Kungsängsgatan - left turn - Malmbergsgatan and then to E18 Stockholm. Find sign to Airport and get off there. Then I was instructed to go to the first villa area there and did a U turn at a junction. Then another villa area I did a corner parking.

Then I believe I drove though viksäng. Drove through kaserngatan where I made a serious mistake: I didn’t reduce speed early at a pedestrian crossing and at the crossing I spotted a girl crossing it when looking at her phone. Then I made a quick stop. After that we drove back to Trafikverket.

The examiner told me that, I was at the border to fail because of that uncareful behaviour at pedestrian crossing. But since he was quite satisfied about my overall driving ability, he passed me anyway.

He said you don’t really need to swing your head a lot when you look at mirrors. You can just move your eyeballs and he had a small mirror where he can observe your eye movement.

Anyway, quite happy that I passed the test.
Guest 2024-03-23 21:24 ! Quote #
Congratulations
Anigun 2024-03-25 17:19 ! Quote #
Congratulations
You able to participate in all driving exams within 4 month deadline after theory test right?
Guest 2024-03-25 18:45 ! Quote #
Congratulations :)

Latest forum posts

Open forum – post without registration
Start a new thread

Free Theory Book

Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 (körkortsboken på engelska)
Download Theory Book
PDF   364 pages   30 MB
Apple Books: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 Google Play: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024

Theory test with video questions

Video questions – Swedish theory test Free theory test