Start > Driving licence forum > Absolutely useless preparation

Absolutely useless preparation

Vadym 2023-11-02 09:56 ! Quote #
:x On the real theatrical test absolutely different questions than here. And different topics. I spent 1 months and had good results here, but on real test was absolutely different questions. A useless resource that just makes money from you.
Twmeatball 2023-11-02 12:32 ! Quote #
Not sure how you practiced with the questions on this site. The questions here indeed helped me to learn. However, I also discussed the answers with experienced drivers when I could not understand some of them. Trying to use what you learn in the questions or book when you practice driving could help as well.

Good luck!
Håkan 2023-11-02 23:40 ! Quote #
Ofcourse the questions on the real test are different, its illegal to publish these questions so no site can use the exact questions. The problem here is that you can not study to learn the questions here without understanding what it means and how to apply them in trafic wich comes with experience from driving and learning theory.
Vadym 2023-11-04 09:34 ! Quote #
I have over 10 years of driving experience. I traveled all over Turkey and half of Europe during this time. The questions on this site are interesting for real life, but not for a test. For example, the test questions: which hole should I pour brake fluid into? Really? Does anyone change the brake fluid themselves? Or how many meters will a car travel in 3 seconds if it drives at a speed of 110 kilometers per hour. Whenever I drive, I count how many meters my car will travel in 3 seconds. :D
Idiot preparation system + idiotic test questions = failed test. :x
Twmeatball 2023-11-06 09:07 ! Quote #
Curious, if you can already drive around EU as you described, doesn´t that mean you should already have valid driving license to drive in Sweden (or at least to convert to valid one in Sweden)? Sorry I don´t know all the law but could you explain?

BR/Twmeatball
Vadym 2023-11-06 13:45 ! Quote #
I can only exchange licenses from a Eurozone country. I am not a citizen of the European Union and I need to do everything from the beginning. I don’t mind. This is really correct. But the preparations are organized very chaotically. Despite the fact that the requirements are very strict. Looks a little unfriendly. But I have to go through this. Everything will be fine. :)
Guest 2023-11-07 10:15 ! Quote #
I agree it has been very disappointing signed up for membership but a lot of questions this material doesn’t cover like how to read a registration document which is in Swedish.
Perseo666 2023-11-09 22:18 ! Quote #
This is absolutely not true (I mean that it is a useless preparation). I bought the 1000 questions, managed to answer correctly around 500 in a span of 4 to 5 days. Today I took the real test and I passed it!. I think this questionary was an excellent preparation. A couple of question from here were almost the same in the real test and others were very similar.. obviously there were many questions in the the real test not found in this questionary, but training with this questionary definitely helped me to get the mind set necessary to take the real test! I really do not understand the comment saying that the person studied this questionary many days and still did not manage to pass the real test.. something wrong with the person I think...

Latest forum posts

Topic
2024-05-01 21:42
2024-04-24 07:23
2024-04-23 08:27
Open forum – post without registration
Start a new thread

Free Theory Book

Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 (körkortsboken på engelska)
Download Theory Book
PDF   364 pages   30 MB
Apple Books: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 Google Play: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024

Theory test with video questions

Video questions – Swedish theory test Theory test, free demo