Start > Driving licence forum > Stuck at Threshold

Stuck at Threshold

SR 2023-10-20 22:12 ! Quote #
Hello,

I have appeared for theory test 3 times and scored 50, 50 and 49. I have given these tests at a gap of 1 year and then 4 months. I read the theory book carefully and bought the 1000 questions set each time. I am again going to appear for it now after a gap of 1.5 years. But I am not sure what strategy should I follow. To fail at threshold is very disheartening.

Please suggest.
Fighter 2023-10-23 09:31 ! Quote #
Hi. It is great to see that you are trying your best & have missed out in a very small margin. I passed my theory test in the 3rd attempt. The biggest learning for me was to keep the continuiuty of taking the practice tests. I kept taking my practice tests continuously which made me remember & apply the concepts more clearly. I took a practice test even when I was on my way to teh test centre. I wish you good luck!
Guest 2023-10-23 19:27 ! Quote #
The cogs need to fall into place. When you fail again and again, it doesn’t mean you suck, it means you haven’t figured out their system.

Today I have all the letters on my driver’s license, but I failed the first one four times. The rest was easy once I figured it out.

I know what you’re thinking. ”But that’s the right answer!” Yes it is, but it’s not THEIR answer. It’s stupid, but it’s their world. You need to get into their world. Think outside the box.

Latest forum posts

Topic
2024-05-01 21:42
2024-04-24 07:23
2024-04-23 08:27
Open forum – post without registration
Start a new thread

Free Theory Book

Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 (körkortsboken på engelska)
Download Theory Book
PDF   364 pages   30 MB
Apple Books: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 Google Play: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024

Theory test with video questions

Video questions – Swedish theory test Free theory test