Start > Driving licence forum > Bias on driving test for peopl…

Bias on driving test for people over 65

fauxmaven 2023-08-14 10:34 ! Quote #
I moved here about a year ago and my US license just expired. I have failed driving test 3 times. Is there a bias against seniors on passing test because I have failed 3 times and I am not a young driver? I have had 8 driver lessons so far. Not sure if I should just give up.
Carly 2023-08-14 12:31 ! Quote #
I don’t think so. In Sweden ”taking the test driving” is somewhat different from everyday driving. When you take the test, you most show the inspector that you know the traffic rules, are aware about risks (look in all the right directions and do things in the right order) and know how to find a location by reading the signs. Things that you might do without thinking so much.

I know someone younger than you (who held a license in a foreign country) who had to take the test several times, before passing.

I think you need to spend time learning the Swedish way of driving. Have you done any online Swedish theory test?

Best of luck. Keep on driving.
Guest 2023-08-14 21:20 ! Quote #
No the is not. Everyone is equal. Stop doing drivingtest and learn to drive safe whit a driving school or a friend who now how to educate you
Guest 2023-08-16 10:50 ! Quote #
Unfortunately, it is very difficult to get a driver’s license in this country. traffic schools make a lot of money but traffic schools have no responsibility towards the students. You pay as much as you want... I know a lot of people who can’t work because they don’t have a driver’s license. High unemployment for no reason.I hope one day driving schools will be run or controlled by the government so everyone can work with a driver’s license
Guest 2023-08-16 10:56 ! Quote #
Please stop milking people with the excuse of driving differently in the world
Guest 2023-08-16 13:36 ! Quote #
Taking drivers license in Sweden is harder than other countries.

It is what it is.

Don’t hesitate either to change driving teacher if needed. Not veryone is getting along with everyone.
Guest 2023-08-17 16:40 ! Quote #
It’s very hard for the average immigrants who are men in Sweden to get a driving license theses days.
Nonono 2023-08-26 17:03 ! Quote #
All of Swedish are biased and they don’t dare to admit it.
Nobody 2023-08-27 20:37 ! Quote #
I hope one day driving schools will be run or controlled by the government so everyone can work with a driver’s license 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Latest forum posts

Topic
2024-05-01 21:42
2024-04-24 07:23
2024-04-23 08:27
Open forum – post without registration
Start a new thread

Free Theory Book

Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 (körkortsboken på engelska)
Download Theory Book
PDF   364 pages   30 MB
Apple Books: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 Google Play: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024

Theory test with video questions

Video questions – Swedish theory test Free theory test