Start > Driving licence forum > Passed theory first time - str…

Passed theory first time - strategy that worked for me

First time poster 2023-05-16 12:42 ! Quote #
Passed the theory test at the first attempt. Using this website helped considerably as the answers to each question are thoroughly explained. Below is the strategy I used during my studies:

* Studying 30 questions at a time with answers revealed immediately with no time limit. This made it easier to remember the ones that you got wrong rather than going through 70 questions after every single test.

* Take regular breaks between tests. Go for a walk, run, bike ride etc. Generally, I did two to three tests a day in the run up to the theory test and completed all 1,000 questions.

* Give yourself plenty of time. I booked the theory test three weeks in advance and studied for a couple of hours each day.

* Doing one timed test a day. I did the tests via my driving school’s portal. Generally I did the timed test in the evening in addition to the studies with korkortonline.

Btw, I’m an older driver (in my 40s) and am new to driving and studying in Sweden. Never give up!
Ranuk 2023-05-22 15:06 ! Quote #
Thank you for sharing the tips and experience :)

Latest forum posts

Topic
Today 15:29
2024-04-12 20:08
Open forum – post without registration
Start a new thread

Free Theory Book

Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 (körkortsboken på engelska)
Download Theory Book
PDF   364 pages   30 MB
Apple Books: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 Google Play: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024

Theory test with video questions

Video questions – Swedish theory test Theory test, free demo