Start > Driving licence forum > 2 failed attempts

2 failed attempts

Marty 2023-05-11 20:49 ! Quote #
Just failed
My second try driving test - main cause was speeding. I also felt like the instructor had to justify his decision so it felt like he kept coming up with reasons. I feel so dejected especially since the driving school kept saying I should “speed up”. Maybe I over-shot their advice a little too much.
My question is, what do I do now? The driving school said I was ready but I scheduled the test myself. Do I schedule more classes? Do I schedule test in a new city myself? Or do I talk to the driving school to see if they can schedule the test for me? Any advice is so appreciated. Thank you.
Guest 2023-05-11 21:48 ! Quote #
You should never drive over the speed limit. If this was the only thing you failed at I would probably just take another test and try to focus on not driving too fast.
At most get one extra lesson, preferably one of those practice test ones, and focus on not going over the limit there. Perhaps ask the instructor to keep an eye on it too.

Latest forum posts

Topic
2024-05-01 21:42
2024-04-24 07:23
2024-04-23 08:27
Open forum – post without registration
Start a new thread

Free Theory Book

Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 (körkortsboken på engelska)
Download Theory Book
PDF   364 pages   30 MB
Apple Books: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 Google Play: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024

Theory test with video questions

Video questions – Swedish theory test Free theory test