Start > Driving licence forum > Tests on the website vs. the r…

Tests on the website vs. the real tests

Ritz 2023-03-12 22:13 ! Quote #
Hi

Question to those who have given the Theory test and prepared using this website’s mock tests. What do you think is the difference between the two.

If one consistently gets more than 80% in the mock tests then should they feel ready for the real deal?
Guest 2023-03-13 16:22 ! Quote #
The difference is that it is different questions. Random. If you are lucky you will get some similar ones. Just study everything and there is no problem.
Jaypee 2023-03-19 20:47 ! Quote #
More or less the similar questions if not same. If you have basic understanding of the rules and have read the theory chapters, it shouldn’t be so hard.
I got a very little questions similar to what I practiced for in online prep tests but it certainly helped.
Ritz 2023-03-24 15:05 ! Quote #
Today I passed my test. 8-)
So answer to the above question is that the tests on the website are nearly the same level as the real test. If anything the real test is a bit easier/less confusing.
On the whole, I feel if you are getting about 80-85% correct answers in the practice tests on this website then you should feel comfortable in the real one also.
In the end, it may be a bit of luck as well as I know some of my friends have failed with 51 marks. And some manage to pass with 52.
But good luck.

Happy to answer questions, but please don’t ask about which exact questions came in the test.
first_try 2023-03-28 09:18 ! Quote #
I just took the exam today. I was pretty consistently getting scores around 80% (some times a little over sometimes a little under). I went through the 1000 questions over the course of a couple of days and ont he last two practice tests on this site I got around 90%. On the actual test I got a 92%. I think if you can manage around 80% consistently and then you do a couple that are higher you will be all set.

Latest forum posts

Topic
Yesterday 21:07
2024-04-12 20:08
Open forum – post without registration
Start a new thread

Free Theory Book

Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 (körkortsboken på engelska)
Download Theory Book
PDF   364 pages   30 MB
Apple Books: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 Google Play: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024

Theory test with video questions

Video questions – Swedish theory test Free theory test