Start > Körkortsforum > Tips for rebooking test after …

Tips for rebooking test after failing?

Natalie 2022-09-26 17:41 ! Citera #
I have failed twice now in Farsta. First time, it was booked by the driving school, the inspector was very nasty so I was nervous and made some mistakes.

I continue practicing with driving school and get to a point I am ready to take the test again. Driving school is not able to find a recent slot for me (that also fits into the teacher’s schedule), I found a slot for last Saturday and decided to take it. I think it went well and the inspector seems nice, but I failed again because I didn’t check the front view mirror ENOUGH. OK, I can take the failure. The problem is now I am looking for slot for the third try but the nearest one is next January (teacher in driving school says I don’t have the priority now) . So I am wondering if you have any tips about when should I try to rebook again after the second failure.

I heard something about you only lose priority after third try? Do I still see the cancelled time slots after second try?
Uppsalabo 2022-10-10 15:05 ! Citera #
Train yourself and when you feel you are ready, book on your own with trafikverkets car. No need to wait for your teacher or no one! you lose priority after 2nd, but you will get easily a slot, open your search to other cities too, i mean within stockholm västerås uppsala circle. yes u can see cancelled slots, u lost priority for new ones only..

Senaste foruminläggen

Öppet forum – skriv direkt utan att registrera
Starta en egen tråd

Gratis körkortsbok

Teoribok – körkortsboken 2024 med körkortsteori
Ladda ner Teoribok
PDF   364 sidor   30 MB
Apple Books: Teoribok – den senaste körkortsboken 2024 med körkortsteori Google Play: Teoribok – den senaste körkortsboken 2024 med körkortsteori

Teoriprov med videofrågor

Videofrågor – teoriprov med körkortsfrågor på Körkortonline.se Gratis körkortstest