Start > Driving licence forum > Failed thrice and have lost ho…

Failed thrice and have lost hope now

Dontknow 2022-03-15 20:43 ! Quote #
Hi ,

Would appreciate any comments and suggestions how I deal with this situation.
I have been failed thrice now , everytime it is about country road .
I was asked to turn left to a narrow road while on a country road . There was no sign boards indicating the left turn and I drove straight missing the left turn .
The examiner says that he expected me to turn right and then drive straight .
He blames it to be bad planning.
I don’t see this as the only reason to fail .
I don’t get why I am always only made to drive on country roads with shitty challenges.
I heard from my driving school instructor that it’s better I try my next exam in Stockholm.
Any other suggestions would be appreciated
Katta 2022-04-04 15:19 ! Quote #
Hey,
I’m so sorry about your situation! Sometimes it feels impossible getting your license in Sweden because of how ridiculous the regulations that the examiners follow are. Basically it comes down to whether you’re lucky with who your examiner is or not! I don’t know where you did your first test, but from personal experience I would suggest you do it in a city that’s neither too small nor too big - on the countryside where nothing happens they’re too focused on tiny details and in Stockholm the traffic situation can be really difficult. So I’d suggest a place like Västerås or Norrtälje.
Good luck and don’t lose hope - it’s just a matter of time before you’ll get it!
Sheryll 2022-04-06 08:54 ! Quote #
Don’t give up! To tell you, i have failed 6 times! I passed on the 7th try. And yes, it all depends on the examiner. I have failed so may times with small ridiculous mistakes and it was so frustrating. Järfalla is the worst (at least for me).

Where did you take your test?

Latest forum posts

Topic
Today 12:22
2024-04-12 20:08
Open forum – post without registration
Start a new thread

Free Theory Book

Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 (körkortsboken på engelska)
Download Theory Book
PDF   364 pages   30 MB
Apple Books: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 Google Play: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024

Theory test with video questions

Video questions – Swedish theory test Free theory test