Start > Driving licence forum > Passed my driving exam today i…

Passed my driving exam today in second attempt at Sollentuna

Poootin 2021-11-11 09:52 ! Quote #
I passed my driving exam today at Sollentuna. It’s a second attempt.

Just one tip: don’t read much on this forum. Due to overthinking and anxiety I failed at Jarfalla and in Sollentuna I did well by controlling my nerves. Each individual is different in learning. My advice is spent more time with car on roads so that you will gain more confidence and traffic rules.
Guest 2021-11-11 11:09 ! Quote #
Congrats to you, well done !

And I agree with your advice on not reading too much about other peoples owndrivingexam experiences.

Drive safe now and keep that license ya hear :)
Guest 2021-11-11 18:41 ! Quote #
Poootin 2021-11-11

Just one tip: don’t read much on this forum. Due to overthinking and anxiety I failed at Jarfalla and in Sollentuna I did well by controlling my nerves. Each individual is different in learning. My advice is spent more time with car on roads so that you will gain more confidence and traffic rules.
That’s a good tip I think! Overthinking, anxiety and nervousness is the killer during the driving exam for sure.
Gäst 2021-11-11 22:02 ! Quote #
Congrats! I have my test soon and would like to know were you drove and what you were asked to do? Thanks
Pooootin 2021-11-13 10:10 ! Quote #
Started with a safety check to test parking lights. Then go the instruction to follow Täby, passed the two roundabouts. Took the exit at Hagby recycle centre. Later followed the country road on the way stopped at the residential vila area, did reverse around the corner. Watch out for Right-hand rule, narrow roads and later headed back to Sollentuna TV.
elov 2021-11-15 14:46 ! Quote #
Poootin 2021-11-11

I disagree, reading here the forum made me learn mistakes that other students did, i noted them down and i worked not doing them while driving, not only in final test, but in my every day driving. When i drive i spot those mistakes in other drivers as well, some people never learn that they drive incorrectly.

Learning from others mistakes, is a good way to become good driver.

Latest forum posts

Topic
Today 15:29
2024-04-12 20:08
Open forum – post without registration
Start a new thread

Free Theory Book

Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 (körkortsboken på engelska)
Download Theory Book
PDF   364 pages   30 MB
Apple Books: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 Google Play: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024

Theory test with video questions

Video questions – Swedish theory test Theory test, online demo